P3 LEADERSHIP COUNCIL
Our Work Matters! Become a P3 partner and join the team of agencies and organizations committed to reducing teen pregnancy rates in Georgia. The collective efforts of Georgia’s adolescent health and youth service providers and the support of public and private sector partners has led to tremendous declines in Georgia’s teen pregnancy rates. But there’s still more work to be done.
- CAI-Cicatelli Associates Inc.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Emory University, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Jane Fonda Center
- Georgia Family Connection Partnership
- Georgia Campaign for Adolescent Power & Potential
- Georgia Department of Education
- Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice
- Georgia Department of Public Health
- Georgia Division of Family and Children
- Georgia Foundation for Public Education
- Messages of Empowerment, LLC
- Morehouse School of Medicine
- United Way of Greater Atlanta
- Voices for Georgia’s Children